Wednesday, April 9, 2008

still alive!

In the weeks since this semester started, I have received several emails including questions like "Are you still alive?" and "Will you ever blog again?" The answer to both questions, especially the former, is a resounding YES! I am alive and quite well, though I'm afraid that perfectionist tendencies have kept me from blogging when I still haven't posted pictures from October (now a full six months ago).

To remedy this situation, I have finally posted pictures so that I can resume blogging. I have all of October (including National Day week), November, and December ready for your perusal, with more of the stories behind the pictures coming up soon.

Also coming up soon: photos and stories from my nearly-two-month vacation, and updates on life since!

2 comments:

__Maggie said...

hello,are you teaching English in Xi'an City?

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.