Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I still exist!

I know it's been a long time since I've updated, and I apologize for dropping off the face of the earth. I am still here, and alive and well! Life has been sufficiently busy and blogging hasn't always been my top priority, but in the interest of keeping in touch with everyone back home, I'm going to attempt to catch up with myself and stay caught up. So keep tuning in for a series of chronological posts about what I've been up to for the past two or three weeks, and send me comments or emails if you want to hear any stories in greater detail. Actually, send me comments or emails anyways, as I'd really like to hear how things are going on your end of the world! I feel like it's been a long time since I've talked to a lot of you. Let's get caught up.

No comments: